HEPA 1000UV *INSTALLED
Completed by our experienced professionals, so you know that it's done right.
- 3 year filter starter kit ($275 value)
- Protection Plan: 5 Year Limited EXTENDED WARRANTY <10 year> total Protection ($299 value)
- Professional Installation by PURE AIR EXPERTS ($350-550 value)
*price subject to change »within 75km of major city centers
- Air Assessment ($99 value)
►click premium package on SHOP page
Premium Standard Features
- Carbon Prefilter protects the HEPA filter while removing lint, hair and larger particles.
- Long-life, 99.97% HEPA Filter removes particles 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger such as atmospheric and household dust, coal dust, insecticide dust, mites, pollen, mold spores, fungi, bacteria, viruses, pet dander, cooking smoke and grease, tobacco and cannabis smoke particles and more. The HEPA filter becomes more efficient over time.
- Two UVC Germicidal Lamps are enclosed in a Reflector which intensifies the UVC rays.(NON-OZONE producing)
- Unique Photo Catalytic Oxidation (PCO) Filter has a very high surface exchange capability and allows UV light into the mass of the material — means there is absorption throughout the whole filter instead of just on the surface. The combination of the UVC light and the PCO decomposes organic materials into basic molecules such as H2O and CO2.
- Carbon Potassium Permanganate Filter for removal of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) and light gases.
- Powerful European, energy efficient motor delivers up to 250cfm of pure air, without adding static pressure to the HVAC system.
- Plug-in Power Cord provides convenient electrical connection.
- Versatile installation can be duct mounted or collar mounted. Stands available with or without wheels for stand-alone applications.
- One-piece wrap, steel cabinet has powder-coat paint finish to provide rigid installation and durability.
- Pre-punched openings at back of unit and mounting template are provided for duct mount installation; no external ducting required.
- Pre-punched openings at top and bottom of unit to facilitate collar mount installation.
5 Stages of AIR FILTRATION
Recommended Filter Change Intervals:
- Carbon Pre-Filter 3-6 months
- HEPA Filter 2-3 years
- UVC Germicidal Lamps 2-3 years
- PCO Filter 2-3 years
- Carbon Potassium Permanganate Filter 1 Year